- Takahiro Sakurai (Final Fantasy VII) as Ultraman, making this the first time he will play the character in the Ultra Galaxy Fight series. Sakurai previously played the character in other Ultraman-related media.
- Shunsuke Takeuchi (Fate/Grand Order), reprising his role as Zoffy
- Hiroki Touchi (Resident Evil) as Ultraseven
- Shin-ichiro Miki (Pokémon, Kamen Rider Den-O) as Ultraman Jack
- Tomokazu Seki (Fate/stay night) as Ultraman Ace, making this the first time since Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Ghost Rebirth that Ace had a different speaking voice. Seki is no stranger to the Ultraman franchise as he previously played Glenfire and Ultraman Great.
- Showtaro Morikubo (Naruto), reprising his role as Ultraman Taro
- Yoshimasa Hosoya (My Hero Academia) as Ultraman Leo
- Takahiro Mizushima (Fate/Grand Order) as Astra
The team behind the previous two Ultra Galaxy Fight series namely, director Koichi Sakamoto (Ultraman Geed, Kamen Rider Fourze) and writer Junichiro Ashiki (Ultra Zero Fight) returns to work on the third entry of this series. Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Destined Crossroad is set to premiere on Tsuburaya Imagination first in Japan on April 29th, and on Ultraman Connection worldwide, dubbed in English via online rental on May 28th. Lastly, plans for its worldwide Japanese with English subs release via the official Ultraman YouTube channel are yet to be announced.