Arc 1 opens with Ultraman Ribut during his days as a Civilization Guardian. Together with Ultraman Max, Ribut senses a strange presence on a mysterious planet and it is a trap set by an enemy seeking revenge! Max defends Ribut, putting himself in danger! But they are not the only ones in peril as at the same exact time, the horror known as Leugocyte from Ultraman R/B returns to assault Ultraman 80 and Yullian! Pulling the strings in this entire mess is a mysterious golden giant named Absolute Tartarus. This is just the start of the Absolute Conspiracy!
Who should appear to spur on that conflict but the golden giant Absolute Tartarus! He whispered these fateful words, "Don't you want to change your fate?" and indeed changed the fate of the universe.
While this is happening, Ultraman Zero and other heroes are devising countermeasures to oppose Absolute Tartarus. Joining them is Ultraman Z, the newest member of the Inter Galactic Defense Force! He teams up with Ultraman Mebius to face down this conspiracy, but at what cost?
With Ultraman 80 celebrating its 40th anniversary, actor Hatsunori Hasegawa will reprise the role of Ultraman 80. The last time he reprised said role was in Ultraman Zero the Movie: The Revenge of Belial, which premiered back in December 2010. The actor was surprised that he was offered to reprise the role by director Koichi Sakamoto, which he gladly accepted. Also part of the Ultraman 80 team is voice actress Haruka Tomatsu (Sword Art Online, Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger) as she will play the role of Yullian. This is her first time voicing the character as this role was originally portrayed by Sayoko Hagiwara (Kagaku Sentai Dynaman) in Ultraman 80 and her later appearances.
- Hajime Iijima will play Ultraman Ken (Father of Ultra)
- Suzuko Mimori (Love Live!) will play Ultrawoman Marie (Mother of Ultra), making this her second role in the Ultraman franchise as she previously played REM from Ultraman Geed.
- Shunsuke Takeuchi (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS) as Zoffy, a role that was played by voice actor Hideyuki Tanaka since Ultraman Mebius.
- Megumi Han (Hunter x Hunter) as Ultraman Justice, making this the character's first new appearance since 2003's Ultraman Cosmos vs. Ultraman Justice: The Final Battle. Han is a veteran to the franchise as she previously played Pega from Ultraman Geed and Seiji Hokuto/ACE in the ULTRAMAN anime.
- Tomokazu Sugita (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) as Space Fear-Demon Zett, making this his first appearance in an official Ultraman production outside of stage shows. Sugita also voiced Ultraman Ginga in his early appearances and his evil counterpart, Dark Lugiel.
- Tomokazu Seki (Fate/stay night, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger) as Ultraman Great. Seki is also the voice of Glenfire, one of Ultraman Zero's allies.
The team behind Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes namely, director Koichi Sakamoto (Ultraman Geed, Kamen Rider Fourze) and writer Junichiro Ashiki (Ultra Zero Fight) returns to work on this series, which will have a total run time of 90 minutes is set for a November 22nd release with new episodes available every Sunday, exclusively on YouTube like the previous Ultra Galaxy Fight.