- Kamen Rider - Mantis Man, Dokugander, Musasabeedle, Namekujira, Kamestone, Dokumondo, Unidogma, Isoginjaguar, Kumolion, Canarycobra, Namekujikinoko, and Hiruchameleon
- Kamen Rider V3 - Machinegun Snake, Lens Ant, Missile Gecko, Guillotine Dinosaur, Cockroach Spike, Murderous Dokugahra, and Zombie Bat
- Kamen Rider X - Hydra, Okaltos, Genghis Khan-Condor, and Starfish Hitler
- Kamen Rider Amazon - Centipede Beastman, Toad Beastman, and Salander Beastman
- Kamen Rider Stronger - Kikkaijin Gangaru, Kumo Kikkaijin, Kikkaijin Kemunga/Dokugaran, Dead Lion, and Commander Black
- Skyrider - Cobranjin and Aokabijin
- Kamen Rider Super-1 - Mukaderiya and Keyman Joe
Outside of Kamen Rider, he also voiced some monsters from the Super Sentai Series. He voiced Kakuranger's Kasha, Megaranger's Owl Nejire, and Gingaman's Wangawanga. For anime fans, he is best known for his role as Nausicaä's King Jihl, GoLion's King Raimon, Nintama Rantaro's Headmaster Ookawa Heiji Uzumasa, and Dragon Ball's Dai Kaioshin. Lastly, he is also Yoda's Japanese dub voice in Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.
From all of us here, thank you for the memories.
[Source: Anime News Network, @stronger_0607, Wikipedia]