Also part of the film's cast, and their respective roles are:
- Madison Iseman (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle) as Sienna/Saori Kido, a young girl who struggles to control her godly powers, and is said to be the reincarnation of the goddess Athena.
- Sean Bean (The Lord of the Rings) as Alman Kiddo/Mitsumasa Kido, the man who recruited Seiya into the Knights order, which he founded when he discovered the reincarnated goddess.
- Diego Tinoco (On My Block) as Phoenix Nero/Phoenix Ikki, a man who was hired to kill the vulnerable goddess.
- Famke Janssen (X-Men) as Guraad
- Mark Dacascos (John Wick: Parebellum, Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight) as Mylock/Tokumaru Tatsumi
- Nick Stahl (Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines) as Cassius/Cassios
The film is produced by Toei and is directed by Tomasz Baginski (The Witcher) with the film's most recent drafts being written by Josh Campbell and Matt Stuecken (10 Cloverfield Lane). The film has been in development for years and suffered several production delays before it started shooting last year in Hungary and Croatia. Lastly, Andy Cheng (Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings) serves as the film's stunt and martial arts choreographer. Saint Seiya The Beginning is set to premiere this April 28th in Japan, and will also coming to other overseas territories later this year.