- Tsubasa Honda (live-action Ao Haru Ride) as Winry Rockbell
- Dean Fujioka (live-acton Happy Marriage!?) as Roy Mustang
- Fumiyo Kohinata (Casshern) as General Hakuro
- Ryuta Sato (Rookies) as Maes Hughes
- Misako Renbutsu (Q-10) as Riza Hawkeye
- Natsuna (live-action Gantz) as Maria Ross
- Natsuki Harada (Wakaba) as Gracia Hughes
- Yo Oizumi (Gamera 2: Attack of Legion, Professor Layton) as Shou Tucker
- Jun Kunimura (Kill Bill Volume 1) as Doctor Marco
- Yasuko Matsuyuki (Mother) as Lust
- Kanata Hongou (live-action Attack on Titan) as Envy
- Shinji Uchiyama (Gokusen) as Gluttony
- Kenjiro Ishimaru (Kamen Rider Den-O) as Father Cornello
Filming will begin in Italy this June and will wrap up in Japan in the second half of August. The film is directed by Fumihiko Sori (live-action Ping Pong), and as for adapting the source material, he states "I want to create a style that follows the original manga as much as possible. The cast is entirely Japanese, but the cultural background is Europe. However, it's a style that doesn't represent a specific race or country."
As for Alphonse in the upcoming film, he didn't reveal any details about him but he is confident that the fans will be satisfied. The live-action Fullmetal Alchemist film is set for a winter 2017 release in Japan.
[Source: Anime News Network]