- Ryohei Takenaka (Tsukiuta. Stage) as Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada
- Neeko, who will reprise her role as Reborn from the anime
- Kousuke Kuwano (My Hero Academia) as Hayato Gokudera
- Teru Uesugi as Ryohei Sasagawa
- KIMERU (Prince of Tennis Musical) as Lanbo
Based on Akira Amano's manga of the same name, the series follows Tsuna, who learns from a fedora-wearing, gun-toting toddler named Reborn that he is the future boss of an Italian organized crime family. With the use of Reborn's "magic bullet", Tsuna changes.
The Katekyo Hitman Reborn! The Stage is written and directed by Maruichirō Maruo. The play will run at The Galaxy Theatre from September 21 to 30, and then in Osaka at the Mielparque Hall from October 3 to 6. Standard tickets cost 7,800 yen while premium tickets cost 10,800 yen.
[Source: Daisuki Toku]