- Tsutomu Isobe (Mahou Sentai Magiranger) as Alman Kiddo/Mitsumasa Kido
- Kikuko Inoue (Ah! My Goddess) as Vander Guraad
- Megumi Han (Hunter x Hunter 2011) as Sienna/Saori Kido
- Daisuke Namikawa (Lupin III, Engine Sentai Go-Onger) as Phoenix Nero/Phoenix Ikki, making this the third time he is involved in a Saint Seiya project.
- Shunsuke Sakuya (Yakuza, Juukou B-Fighter) as Mylock/Tokumaru Tatsumi
- Fuminori Komatsu (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) as Cassius/Cassios
- Asami Seto (Chihayafuru, Jujutsu Kaisen) as Eagle Marin
Based on the original manga by Masami Kurumada of the same name, it follows a group of warriors called Saints who gather their powers form the constellations. They are gathered to defend the reincarnated goddess Athena from other gods who intend to take over the Earth. The upcoming film stars Mackenyu (Rurouni Kenshin: The Final, Kamen Rider Drive: Surprise Future) as Seiya, a street orphan who embarked on a journey to conquer the ancient Greek armor of the Pegasus after a mystical energy known as Cosmo was awakened inside of him.
The film is produced by Toei and is directed by Tomasz Baginski (The Witcher) with the film's most recent drafts being written by Josh Campbell and Matt Stuecken (10 Cloverfield Lane). The film has been in development for years and suffered several production delays before it started shooting last year in Hungary and Croatia. Lastly, Andy Cheng (Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings) serves as the film's stunt and martial arts choreographer. Saint Seiya The Beginning is set to premiere this April 28th in Japan, and will also coming to other overseas territories later this year.
[Source: Anime News Network]