Also, the hidden secrets of Amestris, the "Promise Day", as well as the past of Ed and Al's father is also revealed. The mysteries and truth overlap and unravel, leading to the finale of this masterpiece. What will be the brothers' final answer? The final battle for the future begins.
- Ryuta Sato (Rookies) as Maes Hughes
- Kanata Hongo (live-action Attack on Titan) as Envy
- Shinji Uchiyama (Gokusen) as Gluttony
Joining the film's cast are: Mackenyu (Rurouni Kenshin: The Final) as Scar, Keisuke Watanabe (Kamen Rider Zi-O) as Ling Yao, Yuina Kuroshima (Ju-On: Origins) as Lan Fan, Yuki Yamada (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger) as Solf J. Kimblee, and Seiyo Uchino (What Did You Eat Yesterday?) as Van Hohenheim & Father. Also playing a special participation role is Hiroshi Tachi (Abunai Deka) as King Bradley.
Also part of the film's cast are:
- Koji Yamamoto (Kamen Rider Reiwa: The First Generation) as Alex Louis Armstrong
- Chiaki Kuriyama (Kill Bill) as Olivier Mira Armstrong
- Yukie Nakama (Gokusen) as Trisha Elric
- Jun Fubuki (What a Wonderful Family!) as Pinako Rockbell
- Naohito Fujiki (1995 Hana Yori Dango film) as Yuriy Rockbell
- Kaoru Okunuki (Kiss That Kills) as Sarah Rockbell
- Kokoro Terada (The Great Yokai War: Guardians) as Selim Bradley
- Long Meng Rou (Double bed SEVEN DAY LOVER) as May Chang
- Haruhi Ryоga (Le Petit Jardin) as Izumi Curtis
The staff who worked on the previous Fullmetal Alchemist film, namely writer and director Fumihiko Sori and co-written by Takeshi Miyamoto, returns to complete the story. Serving as the conclusion to the live-action Fullmetal Alchemist films, the first film, "The Avenger Scar" will premiere on May 20th, while the second film, "The Last Transmutation" will premiere on June 24th.
[via Anime News Network]